Tuesday 12 April 2011

Colchester Oyster Fishery - Dine like you’re at The Ritz

When I decided to set up this blog, I really wanted to bring you a variety of different produce. Really prove to you how fantastic our local produce is. Colchester Oyster Fishery is definitely a good find.

I was pleasantly suprised by the top names that they provide to. Names such as Gordon Ramsay's restaurants and The Ritz. They supply wholesale markets 5 days a week including the famous Billingsgate Fish Market of London.


I dont think I need to emphasise the quality of Colchester Fishery's produce, such well respected names speak for themselves. So, instead I will tell you about the variety of shellfish on offer.

The fishery itself is located on Mersea Island,Essex. It is on the island that they grow, grade and store their shellfish. These include oysters, crabs, scallops and lobster.

If you fancy treating yourself to some shellfish, Colchester Oyster Fishery sells their products online and promises to put their undivided attention into preparing your order.

If you would like to find out more click here
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment