Friday 8 April 2011

Healthy Drinks - You Wont Beet This!

We all know about healthy eating, so I'm not going to bore you with anymore on the subject, but have you ever spared much of a thought towards a healthy drink?

Water, Orange Juice, Apple Juice..... perhaps a Smoothie? Well why not try something a little different? I give you (drum roll please!) organic beetroot juice!


Before I divulge the delights of this concotion, I do have to come clean. The beetroots are not grown in Essex or Suffolk, but instead just outside, in Cambridgshire. However, the drink is 10% fresh apple juice, grown just outside Ipswich. So I have redeemed myself!

Now as for the drink, it's made by James White Drinks, the only people who manufacture Beetroot juice in the UK. So why beetroot? Well, beetroot juice is particularly high in natural dietary nitrates,making it very healthy.

Due to its strong health benefits, its even available in shot form. Yes, you can have a shot of beetroot juice! It's actually a firm favourite amongst the sporting elite due to its ability to increase stamina.

I cant say I have ever tried Beetroot juice, but I love it in a crumble, so i reckon James White is on to a winner here!

If you would like to try some Beetroot Juice, please come back and comment on this post and let me know what you think, then click here
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment