Sunday 10 April 2011

New Hall Vineyards - Essex's Award Winning Wine

I am very partial to a glass of wine, I simply cannot wait for the warm evenings when I can sit outside my local with a nice (large) glass of rosé. Bliss!

I do love to try a new wine, but forget about France, why not try something a little bit closer to home?

New Hall Wine Label
Recently, I have discovered New Hall Vineyards in Purleigh, Essex. They have over 65 hectares of vines making them one of the largest in the country. The vinyard grows over 18 different grapes, especially selected to thrive in our British climate and produce an outstanding tasting wine.

New Hall produces 11 different types of wines, from Chardonnay to Pinot Noir. Their wines combined have won them 224 awards over the years!

The vineyards themselves are open to the public, so is well worth a trip to sample some of the wines.They also hold various events throughout the year, so why not make a day of it!

If you would like to find out more click here
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment